What it do, boooooos
Today isn’t a typical posting day but I miss you so much. How was your Thanksgiving? I just realized that I did 19 days of Thanksgiving last year. I promise I didn’t even know it snuck up on me like that. I guess a note for next year would be to start on the 1st.
So I figured I should list 5 things I’m grateful for:
- I’m grateful that I’m still blogging. When things don’t happen the way you thought they would we have a tendency of quitting but I’m glad that I’m still here and I’m so thankful for you guys ❤
- I’m grateful that despite not having a full time job since the end of June my bills have been paid without issue. I worked a job where I felt that I was suffocating. I gave so much to that job and it wasn’t appreciated and when I didn’t get picked back up or find anything right away, I was nervous but I haven’t missed a beat. I dress better, I hang out more, I’m happier and I know I’m not there yet but I feel like I’m closer to my dream than ever before.
- I’m grateful that I’m blessed to be a blessing. I told you guys before I’ve opened my home up to friends who at the moment doesn’t have any water. Previously, when people needed help I never felt adequate to help because I never felt that I had enough to give because I was the one who was usually strapped. Thankful for the opportunity.
- I’m grateful to be able to bless my mom. I’ve always wanted to do something great for her so it was amazing to bless her with a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Janet Jackson. I know it may not seem like a lot and she’s not a newer artist but she can now say she saw Janet.
- I’m grateful that I’m taking my life back. After 34 years, I’ve decided to shut down a toxic relationship. I’m proud of myself. If you want to know more check it out here.
What are you grateful for?